A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick laughed at her words, "I was just saying, it's nothing to be afraid of. I knew a lot of people that couldn't swim." he let out another loud laugh. He flicked his tail, looking out the corner of his eye he could see that she was inching closer now, Just a little closer. he thought to himself. He chuckled, making people flustered was easy for him, which may not exactly be the best thing, but he still thought it was pretty funny when he decided to do it, he knew when to stop as not to push it into the point from flustered to angered.

He glanced away from her and down to the water, looking as a a loan leaf drifted by, coasting on the water to an unknown fate. He let out a sigh, a smile on his face. He heard her take another step, his smiled widened, stretched across his face, his tail wagging faster. "I'm sorry, but since you said it, you know that it's gonna happen!" with that he spun around, reaching for her. Hoping to grab a good hold in time and fall backward into the water, bringing her with him.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread