A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick watched as she shifted, he hadn't seen her in this form very many times, she looked fantastic. He smiled as she stuck out her tongue at him, he followed up by sticking out his own. He swam for the shore pulled himself up slightly, resting on the bank. The water dripping off of him , he wiped his fur out of his right eye. He heaved out a sigh and turned to Adonia, "You know that form looks very well." His ear twitched as water dropped from it, he licked his muzzle

"I have a question." he paused for a moment, playing with the water with his fingers. "What made you want to stay in this place? I mean, I know I have no answer for that myself, nothing but tired of wandering, which is a good reason as any to stay, but I was just wondering if you have another reason." he let his eyes drop to the shore, his head laying on his paws.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread