A hunt for my Teddy
[html]
OOC: Sorry for it being short Sad I are the suck.

Domonick smiled and let out a sigh, "I...guess that's why I stayed. I mean I had no reason not to stay..I-I-I.." he started stuttering, a very old habit that never surfaced unless he was nervous. "I guess I can say that I was scared to keep on, scared not to stay. I guess it's like you said too, about the members of the pack." He let out another sigh and his eyes fell to Adonia, "To tell you the truth, I never thought that I would find other people that I could actually relate to, but well," He motioned his hand to the surroundings, "look where I am now."

Domonick chuckled softly, "Ah, come on, I'm sorry to ruin the mood, let's have some fun!" As he got up on his hind legs, his feet slipped in the shore, sending him falling forward into the water. He let out a yelp as he fell, the water splashing everywhere as he went under.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread