A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Her eyes watch him curiously as he spoke, ears went full on alert hearing him stutter. He had always spoke so confidently around her, so to hear him stutter was very surprising. Quickly, she smiled cute! a nervous side of him! Her tail wags with great amusement. "Well.." her eyes looked down for a moment before continuing, "...I am glad you are with this pack and chose to stay.....if you didn't, I would not have met you.." She felt a lump in her throat after speaking that, she was blushing horribly once again.Her eyes glance up as he spoke of continuing their playing

She gasped as he fell forward yelping, quickly, without thinking, she rushed to him, "Are you okay!?" She put her arms around his shoulders and held him up so-to-speak. Her eyes searched his to figure out how he was feeling. Seeing that he was fine she giggled, "And I thought I was clumsy!" A big smile crossed her face as she hugged him. She didn't know why she did this..she just did, the urge to do so guided her body.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread