A hunt for my Teddy
[html]
Oh god, I'm so sorry this is so short. I've written 3 essays today >.< meh brain is all like "Bleh."

If he was without fur, one would have been able to see how red his face was. "I'm okay."He chuckled, "I meant to do that, wanted to make you laugh." it was an obvious lie, but he said it anyways. his face grew even redder as she wrapped her arms around him..A hug? he thought. He didn't know what to do, his heart started beating in his chest. He could feel it beating faster, the blood rushing through his body. With her arms around him, he couldn't stop himself from returning her hug, albeit he may have been awkward in the process.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread