A new responsibility
[html]

She was part of a pack! How exciting, so exciting Adonia could barely sleep. She wanted to make sure she would not be late to her first duty so she left early, a little too early. The sun wasn't going to be up for another few hours, but she didn't care, she was not going to be late. She wasn't sure how to get there, and she couldn't remember where Domonick lived let alone she didn't want to disturb him too early, that wouldn't be nice. Looking around she let out a sigh. Well...being up this early...if I get lost, I will have plenty of time to make up for it! Her tail wagged as she nodded, yeah, I can do this..no need to disturb Domonick...I will let him sleep..

Standing at the end of the street she looked around. Next thing was figuring out which way to go. Taking in a deep breath she headed toward her right, which was west. She walked slowly slightly unsure, but then figured if she was going to go this way she should do it with a little more confidence, so she broke out in a trot. Her eyes looking around in the moonlight trying to see if she could spot the barn, she remember being there once, but she couldn't remember how to get there. It was a big red barn!. After traveling for half an hour she noticed it was not in this direction, so she turned around and headed east. This has to be it.. She continued to move in a nice trot, a smile plastered on her face as she reassured herself.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread