A new responsibility
[html]
OOC: Sorry this took so long to get back too >.< don't kill meh.

Domonick was curled up in his.."house." He was staying in an old shed that no one had been using, it was set not too far off in a wooded area, but far enough that no one would bother him. He let out a quiet snore, which woke him up. He opened his eyes groggily. He yawned and looked up at the small window, "Morning." he muttered, as he closed his eyes again.

His eyes shot open, "Morning?!" He jumped up onto all fours, Adonia!" He bolted from the shed, the door slamming shut behind him. He sprinted as fast as he could down the slightly worn trail. He took gulps of air into his expanding lungs, trying to run faster. The world seemed to rush past him as he ran. He skidded to a halt on top of a hill. "Which way..there! with that he took off running again. Within moments he could make out the shape of the barn and two figures. He jumped over a fallen limb and continued to get closer to them. He slid to a halt, panting. "I-I-I'm sorry. I overslept." He took a breathe of air, "I'm sorry."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread