A new responsibility
[html]

When the barn came into sight, she was so happy for herself. She found it! Almost sprinting with a large smile, she came to Jefferson's front. Her blue eyes beaming with joy, "Well, I have watched others do it, and I have read about it. I know it is by far not easy work, and you must make sure there is always fresh food available...and the stalls clean, and keep them safe and healthy." She almost blushed. "I have had personal experience with horses though..." She hoped he would not turn her down knowing she hadn't personally done any of this stuff. She licked her lips nervously just as she heard the rushing of another, her eyes turned back as Domonick came to a near screeching halt. Her eyes looked at him in shock for a moment then she giggled. She smiled brightly, her nervousness disappearing for a moment as she was distracted by Domonick's antics. "It is alright...did you have trouble sleeping or something? I know I did! I am so excited to be able to do this, I hope I do my best, if not better!" Her eyes spark with excitement, then she remembered that the judge and jury was in front of her. The man who decides if this is where she would belong. Her eyes look back to him waiting for his response, her ears go back as she tries not to be obviously nervous.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread