A new responsibility
[html]

Domonick smiled at Adonia, glad to see she was doing good. "I couldn't fall asleep, I have been thinking alot, bad dreams, childish stuff." He laughed at her excitement, it was great to hear her laugh and be happy about something like this, knowing someone like her was know in the pack made him feel great. He had someone he could relate to.

He turned to Jefferson and bowed his head, "I'm pretty good at cleaning stuff up. I've never really worked with horses, so I don't know much about them. I can learn though!" He put his hand behind his head and let out a nervous chuckle. He looked around at the horses, Beautiful. he thought as he looked at all of them. He had always thought they were amazing looking animals, but he never had any experience with them, he never thought he would need to.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread