A new responsibility
[html]

Domonick's ear twitched with embarrassment, his nose hot. "We're...we're not lovebirds.." He glared at Jefferson for a moment, his nose still hot. He let out a sigh, You're not the only one who's scared, so I hope that isn't the reason for the attitude. he thought while rubbing his scared hand. He just shook his head and continued following the orders he was given.

He looked at the scared wolf, who answered his question. "I've never really got the chance to be around horses. I came across them several times while traveling, but every time I got close, they just ran away. Shame really, wouldn't have minded riding them once and awhile, but eh, I guess it isn't such a loss, well not anymore, since these are here." he shrugged his shoulders.

He turned around to Adonia, and then quickly back to Jefferson, walking over to him, standing beside him. He took a breath, "Hey, I have a quick question," his voice was shaky,"Why did you say we were lovebirds? I mean..we don't..we don't act like it..why do you think that? Does anybody else?" He looked at the horses and then turned around, his nose felt like ti was on fire from embarrassment, "Never..nevermind.." with that he went back to work.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread