A new responsibility
[html]
OOC: :3 I <3 both of you! Everything is better now! Domonick is back! (even though this may be short, >.> he is back nonetheless, just let meh shake off all the dust that has gathered in this short amount of time Tongue )

Domonick stood there thinking about what the elder wolf had said. Thoughts ran through his head as he turned around to gather up the last of the hay. Do other people know? I mean I don't flaunt that attitude, do I?" He shook his head, his nose burning from embarrassment. As he finally finished what he was told to do, her stood up and stretched, looking at the two wolves, a smile formed across his face. He thought about his time alone, never thinking he would be around friends again, never having a pack, better yet, a family again.

His smile grew even wider. He walked over to the two wolves, his tail wagging softly behind him. "Have you ever ridden them before Jefferson? Took them for a ride through the pack land?" he looked at the horses, and to the open land, no matter what, the land was a part of him, and he loved it as much as he loved himself. He turned back to Jefferson, "Is there anything else you need me to do? Any heavy lifting? Changing the stalls?" as he mentioned the lifting, he puffed out his chest, smiling.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread