Joining? xD
◦Character Name: Keychain
◦Character Birthdate (including year): November 18th, 2008
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular Wolf
◦Species:Canis Lupus
◦Gender: Female
◦A secondary form of contact: Msn; phobiaphreakz@hotmail.com
◦How you found 'Souls: Top 10/50/100 roleplaying sites x3.
◦3 Roleplaying Examples or fill out your profile: Profile filled out =3? But here if you need it, theres only one but I can write more if you need me to.
--
Keychain made her way through the harsh, punishing snow. The wind blew strongly making it even harder for the poor female. She coughed and hacked, finally spotting a den in the distance. She slowly began to walk faster, then broke out into a run. Panting heavily she tripped halfway, but quickly got up and shook her head. Keychain continued to run. Finally the wolfess reached the den, and dropped probably half-dead. The female prayed that there was no stranger in the den, or else she might have trouble coming her way. The loud sounds of outside seemed to blocked out. The only thing Keychain heard was the 'drip - drop' of water. She looked up and a cave tear landed on her nose. Keychain shook her head, her eyes crossed so she could see her nose better. Keychain always made people laugh when she crossed her eyes.

She sighed, and curled up, glancing at the entrance of the den. Keychain sneezed and coughed. Then she burped, which didn't happen very often. Keychain wasn't the burping type. ''Excuse me.'' She whispered quietly to no one in particular. Keychain frowned as she noticed that her dye was fading slowly, but it would be a week before it completely disappeared like it had never been there before. ''But the aqua looks so cool...'' The female pouted. Keychain had always talked to herself and when she was caught, she felt really embarrassed. She groaned and rolled over trying to get some sleep. However the female was fascinated by her breath which was visible it was so cold. The wolfess put on a grin and took a deep breath, just so she could see her breath when she exhaled.

Messages In This Thread