Stepping stones
[html]

Short to wrap it up =) Feel free to have it archived after you've read

She handed Niro the needle she had already prepared. Then got a second one started for herself. She showed him how she liked to space the stitches and keeping them close to the edge of the leather so there wasn't a large seam that would wear blisters on his hands. Otherwise it was pretty simple and straight forward. "Yea the pins help quite a bit. I'm glad to help." She smiled softly. Focusing mostly on the needlework as they sat. Small chatter feeling the silences between them as they worked.

They hadn't finished them, but Anann was sure that Niro wouldn't have any problems from here on out. And if he did he was more than welcome to seek her out. She could be found at the stables most mornings and she was planning to build her cabin just north of the stables near the streams. She packed him a little pouch with a few straight pins and a couple needles. She spooled off enough cord that he should have no trouble finishing his gloves. She went back inside to grab another pouch that would hold the gloves and all so he wouldn't risk loosing anything before they were complete. "Here, you're welcome to keep it all. I'm sure we can arrange payment later. It time I tend to the horses for the evening though. Hope to see you again Niro." She smiled as she handed him the items. She hoped to be reimbursed with some falconry lessons when the time came.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread