The Sky is The Limit
( Word Count- 276. Could we go on intill she gets into the house mabey a little longer?)

Eima followed Embers gaze down the block towards the unoccupied, green house catching sight of what could be her new home. Most of the other houses seemed to be occupied all ready by the wolves that had come to the pack before her, so finding a unoccupied house this close to the center of town was to say the least lucky. Being close to the center of own would mean people constantly walking by your house as they went to the middle of town, but she could always curl up in a chair and read a book like she enjoyed so much. She could read and spell most word as long as they weren't to long and complicated. She couldn't read or write as good as her mother could though. Her mother could read and write with perfection and most of the time that’s all she would do even though they had very few book. Most of there books had come from an old friend that would come and stay with them many times during her travels.

Those times were over though and now she needed to walk down to that green house that stood there just waiting for her to walk up and enter it. " I would love to see the green house," She said looking back at Ember ", Maybe I could move into it today. That is if I like it and if that is okay with everyone". She was starting to loosen up and talk more like she would with a friend or family member not like her mom had taught her to talk around people that she didn't know very well.

Messages In This Thread