stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]

wc
blah blah

Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

Maybe the yote responded. Daisuke chuckled lightly. He had heard the sigh in the yote's tongue. Daisuke chuckled because he thought that the sigh was cute. Daisuke shook his head lightly. I was kidding Snake. It was a joke. the male spoke on, explaining himself and smiling at the back of his friend's head. You're so serious all the time. the male spoke to the other, Daisuke not being to help himself as he gave the other male a small nip on the base of his neck. In the embracing hug that Daisuke had given to his friend, he could feel the sudden tenseness of the body as those natural walls worked on rebuilding themselves. Daisuke almost didn't like the feeling of tenseness under the warm embrace. Could Snake still be scared of Daisuke? No, Snake was always tense when he got a hug. What was Daisuke even thinking? Maybe he was just getting ahead of himself. Like always. Daisuke pushed the doubt from his mind as he returned to work and humming.

He hummed the tune that he had made for Snake a while back. Fingers working the knots out of his back, all while avoiding the male's injured side as he had done so, to not cause any inflammation of the area, or any irritation. Daisuke had noticed that the male had fallen silent. It was probably because of something that Daisuke said. Daisuke often wouldn't control what positive things fell from his maw, sometimes the darker things would slip through, but my point is, he often didn't hold back his words unless he knew that they were degrading. Sometimes some of the mean things he'd say, he wouldn't understand that it was mean or think that it was a totally nice thing to say. He was weird.

You are good at this. there were words that were dropped from the other's maw. Daisuke had been staring to intensely into the back of the male, paying such close attention to what he was doing that he had forgotten that Snake was even a person, that he could talk, walk, breathe, think..even fuck. Huh? the word fell from the golden brute's mouth, just the normal reaction time, but the words did not register in the islander's mind until after he had said "huh". Oh, I'm glad you think so Snake. I've been practicing on Schwarz, and I've massaged a few ladies too.. the gentle touching of massaging and just touching in general had started with Svara. It spread like a fucking wildfire to where Daisuke was touching everyone. Few let him go far enough for a massage. The ones who got a massage also got much, much more. Now, in this situation, Daisuke did have the intentions, but now it was just down to how courageous he was to continue. Well that, and the acceptance of the other.

Daisuke smiled lightly as he continued. He moved down to the base of the male's tail, and he moved up from there, his fingers moving in small circles. Daisuke took a break for a second as he realized that the cigarette had been spend and he took it from his mouth and mimicked the action of the other male when his was spend. His hands went back on the male and they continued to work on it. Daisuke let a fang click against the metal of his right lip ring as he worked a little bit harder on the male's back, finding a spot that didn't want to work with him easily. You could use a break from it all Snakey. You really deserve it. the male muttered, his eyes focused on the spot that his hands were working at.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread