stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#bf0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Sorry for the wait.
You're the reason I can't control myself.

A few, huh? You must've been busy. the male asked him. Daisuke giggled lightly. No, not really. These were at least a month or two back. the male spoke, his right hand leaving the male's back and waving to the side, a motion that had accompanied the words he had spoken. His hands went back onto the male immediately after he had finished speaking though, fingers still working out the knots in the male's back. Tongue ran over his lips, fangs, as he had played with the knots in the male's back. It was then he realized how...soft the male's fur was. The way his fingers felt against the male's fur was something that he did like, for he felt like he could snuggle into the male's fur and just fall asleep. Daisuke had the urge to just push the male over and do it. Daisuke knew in that back of his mind that Snake would not appreciate it. At all. The question now was, would Daisuke follow what he wanted to do, or would he just let this one go? Daisuke wanted to be affectionate. He wanted to show the male what he wanted from him, and he wanted Snake to be happy.

A break from what? The war is over, and I think it's more nerve-wracking without it. it took the male a minute to say anything about that comment that Daisuke had mumbles earlier. Daisuke hadn't realized that he had spoken it out loud, so when he answered, Daisuke's broken audit fell back for a second, while the other was high on his head. He cocked his head for a quick moment before he shook his head and actually processed what the male was talking about. From yourself. the male let the words naturally fall from his lips. He didn't think about it, at least not to an extent to where he would be able to explain what he meant by it, so if Snake asked "what does that mean?" then Daisuke would have to actually sit there for an extra few minutes to decide the right words for what he was trying to say.

You liked the war then? the male went on to ask, noting that the man had told him that he felt more nervous because it was over than when it was around. Daisuke and Snake were complete opposites. Was this the reason Daisuke wanted Snake? Because he was so...different? You're so confusing, you know this? the male asked the other, a smile never falling from his face. Daisuke felt the final knots in the male's back become worked out and and with that last pop of that knot, Daisuke felt the male's back be perfectly worked out. I love it..the male muttered. Daisuke leaned back and smiled. All done. Daisuke spoke, before he had slithered his way back in front of the other male. Daisuke looked at the necklace that was around the male's neck, and he couldn't help but reach out and grab the shell that hung on the neck of the male. Daisuke let his hand wander from the shell to the knotted string that was holding it in place. Daisuke was checking to see how strong the twine still was. Between the bathing and the raining and the just every day wear and tear, the necklace seemed to still be sturdy. Has anyone gone after it? blue orbs actually looked up, and met the olive gaze of the other. He froze there too. Like he was shocked that those eyes were that color or something. He swallowed hard before he shook his head lightly and lowered his gaze again.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread