stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
OOC Here

Nothing. the simple word confused the shit out of Daisuke. But he smiled anyways. Maybe I'm supposed to help you with that. the golden brute spoke up to the male. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly. We can do everything until you find something that you really really like, okay? the male spoke, looking up into the eyes of his friend. Both audits were pulled towards the male, and a silly Daisuke grin was on his face. You don't have to apologize the male gruffly said. Daisuke shook his head. Sometimes, I do. the male simply said, his shoulders shrugging lightly. Daisuke twirled the tail of the bandanna in his hand. He was smiling as he looked at the green of the bandanna. Daisuke had found that sometimes, he did walk out of line when he was talking to someone, and sometimes, he just couldn't help it. It was lucky if he caught himself to where he would apologize.

My mother gave it to me, She used to wear it every day, but a few weeks before I left she just... gave it to me. Said that she didn't need it anymore, that it'd look better on me. the male spoke, telling Daisuke most exactly what he wanted to hear. It was a gift. Dai twirled the tail in his hand still. Fangs were pressed against the pierced bottom lip of his as he listened to his friend. I wish momma had something that she gave to me. Your mom loved getting you things, huh? I mean, she gave you that knife too, right? the male spoke, not really thinking about what he said as he looked at the bandanna, for a moment he stopped twirling the tail and he looked at the male's chin. I'm not really sure why I wear it. the male went on. Daisuke cocked his head. It's nice that you wear it. Mom would be proud. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly and smiling up at Daisuke.

Daisuke moved his head to be a little bit more comfortable before he cocked his head lightly. Snakey... the male spoke the male's name, and paused for a second. He blinked, and his eyes moved off of the male for a second. When he continued, he looked back at the other male. Can you... he paused again, his tail wagging gently, eyes moving onto him. Can you touch me? Pet me? the male asked, his tone pleading for the attention that he had asked. Please? the blue eyes of the other, looking up at him.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#0BBE02; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread