stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
sorry about the shortness. I have a headache for some reason.

My mother did not really enjoy giving me things, no. the kid had spoken to him. Daisuke listened. He didn't understand. Not until the other had continued. She gave me her knife and her bandanna because she no longer needed them. the other had gone on to say. Daisuke let his hands rest on his own chest as he laid there, his head still within the lap of the other. He let a small sigh pass his lips. At least your mom had something to give to you the male let the one negative thought run through his head, and he didn't let it be voiced for some odd reason. Maybe it was just one of those rare moments that his mind worked without his mouth being involved.

Daisuke noticed that he was not being touched, and that the other had just stopped almost everything all of a sudden. If Daisuke didn't know better, he'd think that Snake had stopped breathing as well. Daisuke moved his eyes from the sky to the male. Daisuke the name was used in a warning, like he was not listening to his mother and momma was calling him back to the den, or Daisuke had been talking too much for momma and momma was wanting him to settle down. It had been a long time since Daisuke's name had been used in such a tone. He never liked it when his name was used in this tone. Daisuke blinked innocently up at the male. What? the male asked, his head cocking to the right lightly. I'm not asking you to touch me sexually. I just.. he spoke, looking down at his fingers. I just want to know what it feels like to have your fingers pet me. he spoke, picking at his nails as he looked down at them. I just want you to run your hands through my hair, through my fur. the male explained on before he finally looked back up at the male.

Daisuke's hands had gone to the side, where a patch of grass was clenched between his fingers. He picked the patch of grass ad put the extra blades of grass on his chest before he had picked one up, and started to pick at it. When that one was spent, we went on to the next one, and the next, and the next. Please Snakey? he pleaded again, looking up at his friend with his big blue eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#0BBE02; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread