stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]

wc
OOC: we can close it after my post, or you can post again and have it end on yours.

Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

It was the first time that Snake had denied him something, and it didn't feel good. A torn ear bent back as he looked up at Snake. Blue eyes looked at the sandy chin of the other male. Those oceanic orbs sat there for a good while before the other stirred underneath him. Daisuke sighed lightly as he had lifted his head from his friend's lap and he had sat up completely. He sat there for a minute while the other stood up and rolled his shoulders. Daisuke let his eyes wander to the male's headband. I have to return to Inferni. of course he did. He always did. That was where he was safe, Daisuke supposed. Daisuke felt safe pretty much anywhere because of his love of nature, and he never expected anything bad to happen, and when something bad happened, he'd just take care of it himself. He wasn't afraid to defend himself, and he definitely wasn't weak, so he had little to worry about. That, and Daisuke didn't understand the safeness of a pack. Being in a pack just led to you having to deal with whoever your leader doesn't like. A great example would be the way Haku led Dahlia against Inferni. He filled their heads with lies and then led them into battle when they were the ones whom were wrong in the first place. The only reason they fought was to protect a king who wasn't just. All because they were told to. They didn't have a choice, it was either that, or be killed, exiled, whatever.

Daisuke sat there still, his eyes over on his friend as he turned towards where he needed to go to be back in Inferni. Daisuke looked down the kid's spine, his tail, butt, thighs, and then his feet. Daisuke took a deep breath in. I'm sorry Snakey. Daisuke apologized, figuring that he was crossing a line when he asked the other to do him such a favor. Daisuke sat there still, not really willing to get up. Thanks for fixing my back. the other had thanked him for such an act of selflessness. Daisuke nodded his head. Not a problem. If you need it done again, I'll be happy to do so for you. the male spoke, a soft smile being placed on his lips before he had put his hand on the ground to hoist himself up. He did so, lifting his hand from the ground his his body rose and he walked towards Snake. He closed the distance between the two, and he wrapped his arms around the male's waist (avoiding the wound on his chest) and he pulled him close for a moment, giving the male a warm hug that lasted only a few seconds before he let the male go. He knew the kid wouldn't accept the hug like he was supposed to, and this was a reason why he only let the hug last a few seconds. He let the male go, and stepped away from him. Call me when you need me. You know I'll do anything for you. the male spoke, his right hand taking his left elbow and his left arm pointed straight down. The male held his torn ear back as he stood back from the other male. Have a safe walk home, love. And find yourself something comfy to sleep on, you don't want those knots to come back now. Also, make sure you hydrate. If you don't then tomorrow you'll wake up all achy. the male told the other, nodding his head as he told his friend the helpful piece of information. And then you'll be Achy Snakey. the male spoke, giggling softly as he spoke the words. It was okay that Snake wouldn't giggle too, just because Daisuke knew that he was funny to himself and also, he'd never heard the other male laugh. At anything. Funny or not.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread