Searching for a Soul
She smiled, at the moment he seemed fairly harmless. Her naivety knew no bounds. "Uh, no not actually. I went to the city of Halifax and got some stuff. Something for my friend..." her words trailed off, she felt more for Domonick than friendship, and she blushed as she acknowledged this in her head. Realizing what she was doing she stumbled over her words, "Uh, well-I mean, I went to the city to pick up an item I forgot there, then got this for my friend.." She lifted up the nature painting. It was of a beautiful scenic of mountains with deer drinking from a stream. Her tail wags at his question, "There are several packs actually...I am from Phoenix Valley...but I heard of a few...ummm, what were their names?" Her finger went to her nose as she tapped it, "I think one is inferni, another is something dreams...and another is, uh. Oh, hell, I don't know, there are a lot-oh! Aniway? That was another.." She smiles brightly to the stranger.

She let out a small sigh of pleasure, "So...are you not from around here?" her question was small and innocent, "I know I am not from around here, I actually come from Europe...born in Greece then traveled about from there!" Her eyes looked beaming with good nature and humor, "My names Adonia, by the way, Adonia Demos.." She bowed her head kindly, she would shake his hand, but he was far away. It seemed comfortable right now, anyway, plus she was kind of anxious to see Domonick. I haven't been away a whole day and I miss him...geez! Her eyes looked back up after they drifted to the rippling water, "Oh? Who are you looking for? Was he a good friend?"

Messages In This Thread