Searching for a Soul
Tannin smirked as she listed the names of the tribes, he didn't think one would be close, maybe he would be close. "A friend huh," he caught a sense of emotion in her voice, "Or something more than that?" his nosy attitude showing itself. He chuckled, "No, I'm not. I'm from a long ways away. I've been traveling for awhile, working my way up to here. I'm from down south." He thought about his traveling up to this point, he never rested for long, just enough time to rest his legs and continued walking the next day.

"Nice to meet you Adonia, my name is Tannin Clearspring." he rubbed his mangled ear, scratching it. He let out a scoff under his breath, Ha, a friend? I'm sure he still thinks that, and I should let him for awhile I suppose. "Yeah, a friend of mine. I haven't seen him in awhile, been lookin for him, he left awhile ago. His name is Domonick, he doesn't have a last name, at least not one he ever talked about. Perhaps you've seen him, he's lanky, last time I saw him, he had a messed up paw, well I think it was, all I saw was the bleeding." he stopped talking, not wanting to go to far into detail.

Messages In This Thread