Searching for a Soul
She smiled, then he asked if her and Domonick were more than that. Her cheeks went bright red, "Oh! No-no! Just friends" She felt choked up and flushed from being so nervous and shy about showing her admiration for the dark brown male. In trying to conceal her emotions she was making it obvious she cared a lot about him. When the subject was changed she was glad to relax. "Cool, I heard it is not much different from here, warmer though.." Her tail wagged lightly amused with him. He seemed like a nice enough guy, so she relaxed more, then realized she was really thirsty. Bowing down to the water she cupped it in her hands, "Tannin, that is a very nice name.." She proceeded to drink.

When Domonick's name was brought up she almost choked on the water. Could it be the same one? Her wide eyes looked up at him, he mentioned a hurt paw. There would be no way it was a coincidence. "Dark fur, almost black its so dark brown...?" She asked her bi-colored eyes look up to the male before going into a seated position. She was almost unsure about the situation, but if he said he was a good friend of his, why wouldn't she take him to see his friend? She smiled, "I believe I know just who you are talking about...he is in the same pack as I am." She didn't want to say more, already the male suspected she had a crush on Domonick, she didn't want him to reveal that to him, if they did end up meeting together. Reunited friend! How exciting!

Messages In This Thread