Searching for a Soul
Her eyes look back at him curious after he said it sounded like the Domonick he looked for then why did he get so tense. Two thoughts ran through her mind, either he was really mad at him, or he really missed him. She was leaning to being mad, especially after the stream of questions came, "Uh...you're bleeding.." She had to say at first. Then focused on his questions, "They don't really ask when you join, I mean...I don't recall are alpha asking me.." She thought for a moment, "I don't know where Domonick came from, I just...I kinda know what happened to his paw..." She laughs lightly as she thought about the last question, "Why was I without a pack? I mean...sometimes you never were in one, and other times...well a pack no longer wants you..our pack is full of hopes, sometimes we need a second chance." Her eyes sparkle with happiness to her words. Yeah, they may have been corny, but sometimes the truth is corny! "Would you like me to -" She stopped for a moment...would Jefferson be okay with her bringing him? She had to think for a moment. "I can get Domonick for you? Maybe then you can confirm it...I mean, we can't be 100% sure we are talking about the same Domonicks.."

Messages In This Thread