Searching for a Soul
He laughed, "Yeah, it's nothing, just a little cut." he stared at the water, the bleeding stopping slightly after washing it. He slapped the water, sending ripples through the surface of the water. He gave a chuckle, a bit of his gruff attitude in his voice, "Did you know, well if we are talking about the same one, then he had a pack. He came from one. I've been needing to find him, to talk about what happened. And that paw of his, I know the story behind it, but," he gave a small pause, smiling to himself,"I'm sure he has already told you about how he got that scar." On the inside, he was laughing hysterically, the thought of seeing Domonick running away with that bleeding paw, the red blood dripping, it made his mouth water. His ears flicked at her statement, Seeing him right now...might not be the greatest idea, I mean it would be too much to see an old friend who miss so much, then just seeing them, maybe one day soon though." he didn't want to rush his plans, if he did, the fire may never be put out, something that he did not want to happen.

Messages In This Thread