Searching for a Soul
OOC: I really hope I figured out this Account Linking thing >.>

Tannin smiled, and thought carefully on how to choose his words. If he said something wrong, or used a word that seemed strange, he could give his intentions away, well maybe not the intentions, but she might be able to figure out he wasn't here for the reasons he claimed.

"My pack is no more, at least from what I know. When I left they were in shambles, my father was the leader, but he was in poor health, I left to get away, which may have been a poor decision on my part, it may have been the last time I had seen him alive." he let out a fake sigh and sat down by the water, playing with it with his paw. "I've heard rumors that someone from the pack was up here, an old friend of mine, someone told me that he was living in Phoenix Valley, just found that out recently, I've been wanting to catch up with him, to....tell let him know the past wants to say hi." He continued to play with the water, watching the ripples form and scatter across the surface. His scarred ear twitched as a breeze blew by, ruffling his fur.

Messages In This Thread