Searching for a Soul
[html]
((Thanks! I hope I'm not intruding. ^^ "))

Element took his time in washing - he licked both paws first, drawing them patiently over his ears and face. He then licked his chest, twisted so he could get his back, licked the base of his tail and finally his underside. After a minute or so of washing, he glanced up at the dog - it seemed it was the type that could transform into some sort of furry, strange human type thing. He sniffed in disdain.

"Indeed. Although I daresay you don't see many felines, do you?" he asked, just a hint of sardonic sarcasm in his voice. Of course these ruthless brutes wouldn't have seen felines before - felines, the refined, beautiful part of nature, those who never killed unless necessary, and those who were most mysterious in nature. Yes, Element could see that this dog hadn't conversed with a cat before, seeing as how he lowered his defense so easily after seeing Element - but then again, he wasn't to judge.

Not yet.

~Thanks to Daisuke for the absolutely beautiful table~

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread