Searching for a Soul
[html]
((That's okay!))

""You're certainly smaller than any feline I've seen before."" Element sniffed, slightly affronted by this dog's attitude. However, he allotted, this wolf probably had seen the Big Cats - lions, lynxes, and even bobcats like the ones from his father's line. This wolf would probably be rather surprised at the size of normal domestic cats, which were considerably smaller than himself. "I'm a different breed," he said simply, and turned to the other when he began to speak.

""No, I can't say that I have. So tell me feline, what are you doing in these parts?"" Element sniffed; he had thought this wolf hadn't seen very many felines, if any at all. Although he learned that it was unusual for a cat to speak High Speech, it wasn't unheard of. "I live here," he said, licking his paw once more and drawing it over his face for a third time. Must he give an excuse for being? Or did he have to allow the wolves to dictate his life?

~Thanks to Daisuke for the absolutely beautiful table~

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread