Searching for a Soul
[html]

OOC: Crap, I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. Things are situated now, so I will be able to respond!

Tannin kept his eyes focused on the water, listening to the conversation between the two. He kept his mouth shut, he didn't know much about the other packs, he was by himself, he didn't need to know, all he knew was his old one, and that didn't matter here, not this far north.

He started listening more carefully, this information might be useful to him, but he doubted it. He looked away from the water and pack the feline, "So Element, you can call me Tannin by the way, you say you live here, so you must know this area pretty well. Since you do, I have to ask you, are there any places that I should avoid? I'm...new here, so I don't know this place well at all. I'm from down south." he motioned with his hand in the direction he thought south was. A small gust of wind blew by, rustling his fur, his ear twitched. He let a smile cross his scarred muzzle.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread