Searching for a Soul
[html]

Element nodded at Aislinn; it made sense that some packs would disagree on other's beliefs and traditions. It was a shame, but a shame that existed nonetheless. He also understood how it was new to her, the land of Souls; it was slightly new to him as well once, before he traveled and learned the area so well. He glanced at Tannin as he began to speak.

"So Element, you can call me Tannin by the way, you say you live here, so you must know this area pretty well. Since you do, I have to ask you, are there any places that I should avoid? I'm...new here, so I don't know this place well at all. I'm from down south."

Ah, this one was intelligent; getting information from one who knows the area. He watched as Tannin motioned to where he thought was south and smiled. Element thought. It wouldn't hurt to help this canine out, and perhaps it would make him less compelled to attack. He cleared his throat and began to speak; "Well, right now, you're in a place the other wolves call Arachnea's Revenge." He let out one claw and drew a circle in the dirt and drew a + next to it. "North, South, East and West," he said, marking each line of the +. Then, he drew a square Northeast of the circle. "The square is a large concentration of dogs; they're particularly vicious. You want to avoid them. I think they're called Inferni." He then drew a large oval Southwest of the circle. "And that's yet another pack. They're not as vicious as the Northern pack, but I don't think they'll like trespassers." Then, he drew a triangle Southeast of the circle. "And that's another pack, called Phoenix Valley. They're Northeast of a decrepit city called Halifax; you're safe there, there are no packs there. Southwest of Halifax is yet another wolf pack, however, so be careful of that." Element looked up from his crude drawing to the wolf. "Those are all the packs I can think of in the immediate area that you should be wary of."

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread