Searching for a Soul
Tannin watched as Element drew things in the ground, his ears twitched as he listened to his words. Phoenix Valley, that's the place Domonick is. he thought to himself. As he heard the word Halifax being mentioned, he smiled slightly, So that place is a safe place? Then it would be smart for me to rest there for a bit. Stay there until I can put plans into motion, I might get luck even, find Domonick up there, he might go. he thought, a smile still plastered on his face.

He looked at Element, "Thanks for the information, I'll avoid the Inferni, I don't want any unnecessary violence, although, I'm not too worried about it, I'm more than sure I could get my way out of any problems I run into." his scarred ear twitching. He let out a small chuckle and looked back to the water, noticing a small fish swimming about, he resisted jumping into the water, grabbing the fish, and ripping it to shreds, he had eaten not that long ago, but he was hungry again, no surprise there, he was always hungry. He just shook off the thought and smiled.

Messages In This Thread