Searching for a Soul
[html]

((Sorry it took so long to reply!))

"Thanks for the information, I'll avoid the Inferni, I don't want any unnecessary violence, although, I'm not too worried about it, I'm more than sure I could get my way out of any problems I run into." Element nodded, but secretly, he wasn't so sure about that - after all, how many of the skulls of wolves did the Inferni have lining their borders? The bloodthirsty dogs must have had some reason to kill them all, and he was sure that not all of them were stupid enough to wander in the borders on purpose. Then again, this wolf seemed...different in some way. Perhaps he had a knack for avoiding troubles of sorts.

He turned to Aislinn as she murmured, ""You know so much..."" He dipped his head to her. "Thank you," he said. "I've been...wandering for a long while." He chose his words carefully, hiding the fact that he hadn't been wandering - he had been searching. It was true, he had been around a lot of the Souls world before finally settling down near Halifax. He never stayed in one place too long, however, and always wandered before long.

<style type="text/css">
.Element-Table speak {font-weight:bold; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Element-Table think {font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.element-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.Element-Table p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Element-Table {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9097 ... ttable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#38610B; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread