Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC: 312

-------

Even though the few droplets that fell on him from the sea were rather cold he liked it, it was a different feeling than what he was use to, always warm and muggy, here it was rather cool, and the sea seemed to be an endless cold. It kept him on his toes, and helped his worries and unhappiness calmed down almost like a fire being rained on, except without the sizzling noises. Then something stopped his thoughts all together a voice, one rather chipper, slipped into his ears. He slightly opened his eyes to find a golden looking she wolf standing in front of him, his serious face turned into a smile. He was always happy to meet someone new, and it seemed that she was rather new, wolves had been pouring in from heck knew where these days, but it was good, especially for the pack to be getting so many.

I would love the company thank you. My name is Niro Takekuro.

He said pushing himself from the wall and extending his hand for a handshake, only a few had known what it was but his parents had taught him it was a nice gesture and the ones who didn’t know soon understood it was a welcome or good to know you kind of sign. Niro like Rikka wasn’t one for making enemies, and hated killing… unless it was for his food. He didn’t see all that in her though but he could tell she seemed nice enough and her actions told him the same. He wondered where she came from, well her story would probably be something nice, she seemed almost carefree, although he never always went by looks alone, he knew that from his own sister who was still incredibly naïve to the world even though they’d been living it alone since they were six months old.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread