Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

300+

She didn't pay much mind to his raised eyebrow. If he hadn't met the kind of people that she had, it would be a little difficult to explain. Showing was easier than telling when it came to certain things. Maybe someday he would meet someone who envied his hairstyle and then he would understand. As far as scaring her away, he had no need to worry about such things. Rikka was an almost painfully social creature and she loved having conversations and learning about new people. It was things like this that she excelled in. Not many would consider it a skill, but it was one of the few she was really good at. "I bet that was wild for you. Well it's a good thing you don't mind the cold, cause it gets plenty cold in the winter. I prefer warmer weather, but a little cold and snow every once in a while is refreshing." She was a sunchild and always preferred the warmth of the life giving orb to the clouds that at times covered him up. It was the price she had to pay for being close to her family though.

As she finished speaking about her past she was surprised to hear that he hadn't heard of Inferni. The clan was pretty infamous, and for Niro to not know about them only told her how green he really was to these lands. Unexpectedly she became a little self conscious as she tried to explain, her feet shuffling in the sand nervously. "Well, I wouldn't recommend going there. In fact I'll tell you straight to just avoid going there. Inferni is a clan of coyotes and hybrids, and they don't take kindly to wolves at all. It could be dangerous for you if you went up there," she said, a sad frown on her face. "They feel like they have to fight to survive, like all the wolves are out to get them. Sometimes it's true, but most of the times I don't think that's so. I didn't fit in there because I don't hate wolves and I don't believe that violence is the way to handle things. I mean, look at me," she said, her hand making a sweeping motion over her torso. "I'm more wolf than coyote, how am I supposed to hate wolves when I'm more one than I'm not? It never made sense to me and it never will. They're stuck in their ways though." Some of her family had their reasons, she knew, but a few bad experiences weren't enough to condemn a whole species, not in her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkabus b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7E46B; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rikkabus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.rikkabus p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkabus {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#5667AC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... busban.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCF4; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFB5D8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread