Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:348

OOC: I actually had writers block for a short time with this one O.O.

Niro listened intently as Rikka advised Niro not to go anywhere near Inferni and showed her distaste over the place, well, he’d heed her advice and hope Orin wouldn’t find out about that place because she’d just go to make sure that was actually true, that they disliked wolves and would attack her, and Niro would have to try to save her again, the thought made his flesh grow goose bumps. He himself was no fighter, he only knew how to defend himself from drunks, and those that knew how to street fight but were not very good at it, because Niro knew he wasn’t a warrior, and here in the areas around him he could tell that there were actual trained warriors all around him. He understood why she would leave such a place and he showed her his acknowledgement by nodding his head especially when she told him she was more wolf and she couldn’t hate herself for that. He wasn’t sure he could hate a whole species, although individuals he could live without sometimes. Other than that he never put anything on a whole species for what a few did.
It sounds like a pretty nasty place, I’ll make sure to stay away from there at all costs, and I know what you mean I could never just hate a whole species like that, even if I was pure coyote or dog or something, I mean I’m pure wolf but I don’t hate other creatures.

There he was again blabbing his mouth off to her, he was sure she got enough with his first sentence but he just let everything out, typical Niro, had to get every word in his head out. She seemed rather in a dither just talking about it, and he figured it was time to change subjects

Do you have any professions, like, I’m a hunter, and some of my friends, they make leather, and clothes and such.

He asked hoping this would get her mind off of things for a while and onto something much more heartening and less unhappy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread