Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

300+

Rikka couldn't help but feel a little bit bad, painting her home and family in such a distasteful light. The sad thing was, was that she knew that's almost exactly what they would want. That's why the borders were lined with skulls on pikes. It was why any wolf that got too close was met with hostility. The de le Poer knew that they thought that was the only way to keep themselves safe, but in fact it painted them as the bad guys. At least to any level-headed good person out there. Maybe they didn't care, but she did, and she hated to talk about Inferni that way, even if it were the truth. "It's not so bad, if you belong there. They do a good job taking care of their own. If it weren't for my niece and my brother I wouldn't be here right now," she said with a slight shiver, remembering the demon's hot breath on her face. "Most don't really mean any harm, they just want to be left alone. They just don't want to be harassed." It was a somewhat feeble excuse for the clan's behavior, but it too was the truth. Rikka just didn't want Niro thinking they were a bunch of madmen and murderers, even if a lot of them were.

It was clear that the clan and her family weren't exactly topics that made her happy to discuss, and so when he proposed a change of subject she was thankful for his effort. A small smile came back to her lips, but unfortunately there wasn't anything that she were particularly good at. "I don't, not really. I mean, I have things I can do. I can make headbands like what I wear, and tie dye fabric. I also can play the tambourine," she said, carefully digging the sunflower painted instrument out of her bag. The golden woman shook it a little, making it jingle. "I guess I spent so much time wandering around that I never really sat down and worked on any one skill. I just did what I needed to get by and do what made me happy." Rikka had never viewed her lack of specialty as a negative, but now she could see how it could be a bit of a detriment in a pack like this.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkabus b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7E46B; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rikkabus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.rikkabus p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkabus {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#5667AC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... busban.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCF4; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFB5D8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread