Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:309

He knew what she was talking about, well they may want to be left alone yeah, and he’d keep a clear path just for them, although he wouldn’t generalize on the whole pack, he wasn’t that type of wolf. He was everyone’s friend until they proved him otherwise. He could tell his change in topic was quite helpful for her, although he probably could have asked another question, it seemed she doubted she had anything to offer in that. Although what she did tell him peeked his interest, he gave her headband a look, and then grinned.

I hope you can’t tie dye a wolf or my sister would be begging for it.

He chuckled, at her last statement, he knew exactly what she meant. Although where he’d been, he couldn’t be happy, the chaos and calamity that was Florida made it impossible. They never tried to leave until Orin decided to take a boat, mostly because they had futile thoughts that their parents would be coming back for them any day, but now that they were adults, it wasn’t time to wait for their parents.

I understand, back in the southernlands we couldn’t stay in one spot, so I wasn’t able to do what I have wanted to really, but even if I was just a wanderer, it is better to do what I do best in one spot. I’m sure once you settle down you’ll find something that will keep your fingers busy

He said enthusiastically, that’s what happened to him, although he’d always been wild about raptors, but once he’d settled in a little he knew exactly what he wanted to try out, and so far everything was going perfectly, he had and egg, and a trap all made up, soon there would be a bird or two making his life one heck of a party.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread