Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

Sorry for the icky wait D: 300+

It was just as well to leave the topic of the clan behind. There wasn't a whole lot more that she could or cared to say on the matter, and Niro seemed content with what she had told him. Rikka was glad that he was one who would heed her words and no go to Inferni seeking trouble. Those who went looking up there for it almost always found it. The woman laughed at his statement, finding the picture of a tie dyed wolf quite amusing. "I don't think you can, and I wouldn't care to try, so you don't have to worry about that. Your sister must be quite the colorful character though?" If he thought that she would jump at the chance to have her fur dyed in all the colors of the rainbow, then it wasn't a stretch to imagine that her personality matched that desire. If she were like that, Rikka had a feeling she would like Niro's sister.

His understanding and words of encouragement made her feel better about not having any one particular thing she excelled at. Niro clearly knew what it was like moving from place to place and how it was difficult to work on any one particular thing while doing that. Even when she had lived in The Haight she hadn't really worked on anything specifically, but the commune was much different than a more traditional pack. "I'm sure I will, yes. I certainly don't want to be a burden to the rest of the pack." Rikka could act a bit like a bum sometimes, but she had no intention of being a leech. "So what is it that you do? I know you said you were a hunter, but is there any specific style you practice?" There were many ways to hunt, and Niro didn't seem like the traditional, running on four legs kind.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkabus b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7E46B; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rikkabus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.rikkabus p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkabus {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#5667AC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... busban.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCF4; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFB5D8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread