Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

300+

Picturing a wolf with pink dreadlocks wasn't that difficult for Rikka who had a fairly colorful and active imagination. Niro's sister certainly seemed like a character and someone she would definitely want to meet. "She sounds like a fun person! I'd love to meet her sometime. I promise not to take a hand in dying any more of her though," she assured Niro with a wink. It might be a hard promise to keep if his sister really wanted to, but then again she had no experience dying fur, only fabric. The basic principles of it were probably the same, but she imagine there had to be some differences as well. Rikka had never had to urge to change her fur color and so had never pondered such things before.

"Thank you Niro, that's very kind of you." In Inferni she hadn't really worried about helping out, oddly enough. Upon her return she had informed her mother that she wouldn't fight for the clan, in fact that she wouldn't fight at all and Kaena had told her that she wouldn't have to. Her strong family grounding was enough to keep her place in the clan secure, so she hadn't really worried about her contributions for she felt the majority of the clan would find her silly and foolish. Now that she was in a place without family though, she felt a need to prove herself and her worthiness.

His passion to become a hunter was something she admired and knew would serve him well on his way to becoming one. Plus it was nice to meet a hunter that wasn't just some bloodthirsty brute. Rikka had never been a vegetarian, but she didn't condone killing unless it was necessary and all of the animal was intended to be eaten. "I'm sure you'll do great. You have the drive to get there, and that's more than half the battle I think." The last words Niro said made her ears perk up. "Eagles and falcons? I've never heard of wolves hunting that way. How does it work?"

<style type="text/css">
.rikkabus b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7E46B; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rikkabus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.rikkabus p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkabus {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#5667AC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... busban.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCF4; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFB5D8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread