Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

WC: 305 (3 Points) OOC: Oh now you got him tlaking about birds Tongue

He chuckled at her joke, a wide smile on his muzzle, he knew Orin would love Rikka! He sure liked her, which was good, having enemies in the same territory wouldn’t be a good idea.

I’m sure if she really wanted to dye more of her fur even I couldn’t stop her.

He said, laughing at this. It was true, that’s how she got the pink dreads, he had a fit the first time he saw her do it, telling her that she’ll hate it the next day, but she didn’t she even continued to dye it when it got too light. He got use to it, and that was the end of that.
Thank you, I know I’m a fair hunter, I’ve had plenty of practice back in the southern lands when I hunted for me and my sister.

He said brightly. He was proud of himself and was quite confident that he would be able to get the co rank, it would make him feel so helpful, and useful.

Humans use to have birds hunt for them and then used dogs to retrieve the prey, well I think that I can get the birds to spot the prey and lead us to it, like moose, or even deer, they can’t kill them, but they can track, and I know they are better trackers in the sky than we are on land, which means I might be able to lead more than one pack hunt, for winter rations. That way if pups are born or someone is lamed they don’t go hungry.

He said, he had it all planned out, he just needed the birds and the patience to train them. He figured he had the latter, he was patient enough for this bird to hatch… he couldn’t’ wait that was for sure!

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread