M - The dead don't like you.
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust2{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#45472f; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:3px solid #707361;}#lilianaaugust2 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#e0edb7;}#lilianaaugust2 p{color:#25280c; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust2 i{float:right; color:#25280c;}</style>

WC:---

Liliana got up cradling the seeds carefully, so she wouldn’t drop them, she looked at Lolita, and smiled at the question, what else was she going to do?

I’m going to walk, it’s not too long to get back to my pack.

She said the same satisfied grin on her face, she was now thinking how funny it was that she thought this dead woman was scary. She wasn’t scary at all, in fact she was nice. So much for those children stories she heard about evil spirits, at least one of those spirits was nice.

It was a … pleasure meeting you.

She said having to stifle a little giggle between some words. She was still thinking about how her face looked when she met Lolita, expecially when she almost took a bag that belonged to someone.

I hope to see you again, I must find a way to repay you.

She said, turned and walked into the nearly dying sun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread