Style up
[html]
300+
I'm glad you like :o

Maybe Alaine was not home, out helping one of the other members of the pack? Surely she was around somewhere, and he could always come back later in the evening when she was guaranteed to be in for a nightly sleep. But, Strel heard the pounding feet down the steps, but he turned only to find the figure crash into him like some kind of demon. The force of the blow forced his arm to let go of the package, letting it fly into the air. It was half forgotten as he lurched back, flailing a bit to keep his balance as much as possible. After a moment of wobbling, he steadied, sighing. Then, panicking, Strelein tried to find the box that was missing from his grasp. But it was safe in the arms of the intended recipient. "Oh thank god," he breathed with an added sigh of relief. Not much would have happened to the dress, but if it had fallen out and gotten mussed, then he would have been exceptionally peeved at himself.

Of course, he realized that Alaine was on the ground and probably in pain from colliding with him. "Alaine, oh gosh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" He picked up the box and nestled it in the crook of his arm once more, though he gave the woman his free hand to help her back to her feet. "Nothing broken, I hope?" Strel smiled, amused at his questions at the pack healer. "I was hoping I'd find you here. Did I disturb you by any chance?" he asked, patting the box to show why he sought her out. Strel was wondering why the woman had rushed down so fast. Perhaps she had thought him ill and in need of further assistance? "I have something for you, Miss Alaine." The box went into both hands and he stretched out slightly toward the woman, offering it to her at last.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread