Style up
[html]
300+

It seemed as though the healer was not healing herself. She seemed tired and worn; Strel knew that feeling. Sometimes he worked himself stupid on an outfit, from sunrise to sunset, using every last moment of sunlight for it. He could tell she needed sleep. Or food. Or both, he did not know. Why was she running herself ragged? For what? He wanted to ask. So, so badly, but it seemed like this was a moment he should not let his mouth run off without his consent. Besides, there was something else at hand here.

Strel laughed at her reaction. She clearly was out of it if she was phasing out so badly. It looked as though she was about to rip apart that box like it was nothing but wet paper. Her eyes just lit up like a fire, sparkling at the thought of him getting her it. It was nothing, but he was glad she liked the thought of it. She had not yet even seen what was inside! It made him really happy to see her react that way before she even saw the handiwork. If she did not like the dress inside, he would surely be heartbroken, since her reaction had set him up for a lot of loving and ego stroking.

Laughing, the Lord could not help but find her expression comical. She looked so damn excited. So, so damn excited. It was like he made her day. Maybe a nap would make it even better for her. "It's not my dress," he retorted, rolling his eyes at Alaine. "Do what you want with it. It is so out of my jurisdiction now. But if you don't want it-" he added, moving his hand toward the box carefully, a though the woman was going to jump on it at any moment. "- I can always take it back."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread