Style up
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: :I

Strel seemed thoroughly amused by her excitement, but Alaine was fer too overjoyed with the male to take any offense. Oh, wonderful Mr Strel! What a man, what a friend! Her round emerald eyes gazed pleadingly at him, and with a snort and a roll of his delightful lavender eyes, the similarly red-headed male gave her permission to do as she wished.

Rather than tear the box to shred, as perhaps Strel had assumed she would, Alaine went about the task of unwrapping her gift in a very cautious, serious manner. The yellow paper was beautiful, and it crinkled merrily beneath her gentle fingertips - having untied the bright blue ribbon, she lay it beside the box on the table surface, smoothing it out like a glorious cobalt serpent. Such material! Oh, wonderful Mr Strel!

Finally, the young lady opened the lid, revealing the neatly folded, crisply woven yellow material inside. She pulled the dress from it's casing oh-so-carefully, her eyes gilded with wonder and a child-like glee as it slid through her fingers. Holding the ebony band of material at the top, Alaine gazed at the length of it, silent for a moment.

" Oh... Oh, my..." Her voice, when it came, was a breathy whisper of awe. Holding the dress in a very careful grasp, the young healer puled it to her slender body, held it against herself in absolute delight. She twirled, enjoying the feeling of the material dancing with her, before returning emerald gaze to Strel once more.

" Why, it's... It's... It's so beautiful, Mr Strel! So perfect! So delightful! Oh, I fear I shan't ever wear it for want of gazing upon it forever! You are so clever, so very clever, to make such a wondrous dress!"

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread