Style up
[html]
300+

Strel watched her carefully, noting her stunned silence. It was probably the absolutely best reaction he ever got and expected to ever get. This was probably one of those moments of his sewing career he would remember till the day he died. If he could freaking frame this, he would and it would be all over his studio to remind him in the darkest days what he sewed for. Come on, even the redhead knew there would be a hump in his life where he would want to jam all the needles he owned into the wall and thread them together to weave a carpet to ease out his psychotic emotions over the stress of the work.

Alaine twirled with the dress against her, and Strel laughed, clapping as she moved. It seemed like her color and it suited her, or so he hoped. She very clearly loved it and he had to be happy for that. This was what he worked for; the happiness these people felt over having something special. "So you seem to like it a bit," he commented, rubbing his chin lightly as he continued to watch her. Her language was so formal. He could not have been that much older than her!

"Alaine, Alaine, sweetheart, you don't need to call me Mr. I'm not that old." Strel chuckled, bending over to pick up the dress's container. He expertly retied the ribbon, holding the blue creation in his hand. "And thank you, you flatter me. I fear you're going to spoil me with just your words. I'll have a bloated head for the rest of my life at the rate you're going at." He deftly placed the ribbon on top of her head, smiling gaily. "Everyone deserves something lovely in their life, and I feel like you needed it a little extra bit, so I might have gone farther than I expected." Strel idly examined his nails, trying not to look too terribly pleased with himself. "Alaine, Alaine, Alaine. A pretty dress for a very pretty girl." He could flatter too.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread