Style up
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: holidays at last! i can finally finish shading that picture of Strel i've owed you for so long XD <3

Like a wound-up music box, the young lady could barely remain still, her animated pixie features delighted with her company as though he were her very own kindred. In truth, Mr Strel was perhaps one of the closest friends she had here, even though Alaine had been a part of the Cour Des Miracle pack for some time now. It was her job that often stopped her from socializing, as much as it did to broaden her knowledge of other pack members - Meet them, yes, but befriend them? Why, she was much too tired, much too concerned with the constant arrival of patients needing her care. Perhaps Strel was her only friend, in truth.

She stilled as he lifted the bow to the glossy auburn tumult of her curly head, beaming merrily across at the clever-handed tailor as he in turn grinned smugly. " A bit? You underestimate my gratitude, Strel! Tis wondrous! You head deserves to be as large as this very hotel for all the talent you've got!" In an uncharacteristic display of mirth, the young healer leaned forward to offer the redhead a light and friendly peck on the cheek. It was a sign of her total acceptance of the male, for the custom had been used in her family only towards other family members.

" You jest with your 'pretty' sentiments, Strel. Tis the dress that is pretty, not I. But perhaps this masterpiece can make even a poorly figure like mine worthy of a second glance!" The healer mused delightedly, her emerald gaze skimming the sleek garment once more, as tenderly as one would a cherished photograph. " Should... Should I try it on, now?"

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread