Style up
[html]
300+ - you have noooo idea how excited I am for that.

The woman certainly had a knack for flourishes with her language. It certainly sounded like she fit in quite well with the theme of the pack, of a court. She was so polite, but really, she was being a bit too polite with him. For whatever reason, she enthralled him, since he did not really know why she was being as formal as she was with him, a fellow courtier. It was not like he held a rank important enough to demand that level of respect. The only thing he could reason out was that he was older and had been a member for quite a bit longer than her. Maybe something happened ages ago? Or maybe she was just raised like that. Whatever it was, he had hoped she would loosen up a bit with him, even though their meetings were scarce and few between.

She gave him a light peck, which he took for gratitude and some other funny tradition she was raised with. Alaine clung to the garment like it was an absolutely valuable treasure. Well, maybe it was. Pretty much handmade and custom designed, it was a helter skelter combination of scraps of outfits and materials. The woman seemed to be a bit hard on herself too. What had happened to her? "Darling, darling, darling. You must not have looked in a mirror or at your own reflection recently. I do not create beauty, you see," he began, raising his hand a bit high. Strel ran it downwards, indicating Alaine with his motion. "I only accentuate what's already there." Without an outfit, Alaine was pretty, sure, but he was there to make them feel even better about themselves, even if they could not see their own beauty. Strel chuckled, wondering why she was waiting if she like the dress so much. "Like I said, it is yours. Though it is best if I'm here to see it, in case I made an error. I was working without a model, after all."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread