Straight Jacket Fashion
[html]

ooc- matching tables! Big Grin

Cassius was laying comfortably in his bed, happy that they were out of the war and finished with the greenhouse. He was glad that was over with. He liked the feeling of a job well done. Planning this out with Anselm was also fun for him too. He never got to work on a group project before, because no one he'd met before had any experience. And with all that work done he could stay in his room and work on gadgets some more, or sleep. He usually slept. He had become quite a lazy bum within his time in Inferni. Gadget, the raccoon companion he gained during his trip to Halifax, where he met that queer dude, Strel. Gadget was napping on Cass' chest, as the hybrid leaned back on the head of the futon. He scratched at the rodent's ears, and Gadget seemed to relax. "Y'all like that, huh Gadg?" he cooed to the ringtail. "Glad, I met y'all when I did." He smiled, and it seemed that the raccoon was smiling in his dreams too.

However, the quiet moment was disturbed by a frantic voice and knocking sounds. Gagdet, who was incredibly freaked at this time, scrambled into the corner the futon protected, while the hybrid himself jumped at the sudden loud sounds. The voice had a German tinged accent, and that signaled the 'yote that Cotl had been jumping at his door. Cass had a facepalm moment, his hand covering half his face and part of his muzzle, and he lifted himself from his bed and cracked the door open a bit, glaring at Cotl with deep purple eyes. "Y'all know I'm 'wake, right. Reckon y'all could keep yer voice down. I ain't exactly alone in this room." As he said that, a curious Gadget slipped from the futon to Cass' shoulder, perching on the shoulder of his white t-shirt. Cass reached up with his left hand to pat Gadg's masked head. "There'd better've been a fire, or y'all're gonna get a door in yer face."

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread