Time Won't Let Me Go
[html]

500+

Anu's smile reassured her, but still not knowing what was causing her sudden fatigue worried her. Still, her friend didn't seem particularly alarmed over her physical state, and so the Commander would do her best not to worry too horribly over her. "That's odd. Hopefully it'll go away soon. Change in the weather, maybe?" She knew that sometimes when the weather changed she felt more lethargic or tired even when she felt she had gotten enough sleep. That could be it. There was another thing beside sickness that she had experienced that made you more tired than usual, but once again she shook the thought from her head. Anu couldn't possibly be in that condition, it just didn't make sense. Still, there was a nagging feeling forming in the back of her mind. The evidence was becoming weighted in that direction, however improbable it seemed.

Savina's smile broadened as her friend asked of her newest pups. The mere mention of them enough to fill her with such love and pride. "They're doing very well. Their personalities are already becoming distinct. Parker hasn't spoken yet, which concerns me a little, but she isn't a slow learner by any means. She might just need more time." The mother couldn't sense anything wrong with her little good, and she trusted her instincts to alert her to anything that could be serious. "Artemis is going to be quite the handful I think. We'll definitely need help keeping an eye on her once she's out and about. Silvano's a little on the quiet side too, but he's a very thoughtful boy. I think he's inherited his father's intellect." It was a very diverse litter, more so than her last one. It would be an interesting time, watching these three grow up.

As they walked though, and she breached the topic of the Haki girl, the mood of their conversation changed considerably. Savina's ears drooped as her friend gave a negative answer and explained the situation. It made no sense to her, how Anu could have such problems with those that she fell for. Honestly, it made the Italian woman feel a little guilty, knowing how she had lucked out on her first try. She knew it wasn't her fault, but still, she wanted the same happiness for her friend. Anu deserved to have someone return her affections full force, deserved someone who had as big a heart as she did. "I...I'm sorry Anu..." she spoke, her voice choked with her sympathy towards her dear friend. "But...you deserve someone who appreciates you. You're an amazing woman, and if she can't see it, the girl's blind." A note of protective anger edged into her tone at the last words. She couldn't help but feel that way towards any who hurt her friends.

Hesitantly Savina looked back towards her Lt. General, pausing in her steps as the other did. Something pulled on her gaze though, something unexpected. There was a slight roundness to Anu's stomach that she had never seen before, and it was added to the evidence that she had already gathered. It still seemed impossible, but all the signs were pointing to something she knew well. "Anu...have you felt nauseous at all lately?" It was another symptom she knew well, and she couldn't find the voice to ask the question that was now blaring in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.saviforestbeach b {font-weight:bold; color:#254E26; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saviforestbeach-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.saviforestbeach p {text-indent:17px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saviforestbeach {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#4A7EAD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tbeach.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCFC; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CEDAE8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread