Time Won't Let Me Go
[html]

mayhaps start to wrap this up, since we're up to the birthing thread now XD sorries I've made this go so slow :[ 300+

Savina watched silently as her friend went through her internal struggle to come to grips with the life changing news she had just learned. The Italian fey tried to imagine what she must be going through, to have had no idea that she was pregnant and not even thinking it was a possibility. Not having it even be something she had tried for. It wasn't something she could easily put herself in the place in. One thing she did know though, was that Anu had wanted pups of her own. The two of them had talked about it before, before she had given birth to her second litter of pups. The circumstances weren't necessarily idea for Anu's emotional state, seeing as things had fallen through with the ex-Dahlian they had taken into their ranks. Still, Anu had wanted this, and Savina knew that she would still want it now, even if it were a shock. What she knew above all else though, was that the elder fey would make one of the best mothers that she could ever imagine. In her mind, she compared Anu to her own mother, and there was no higher comparison in the female's mind.

The tawny Lt. General shakily lowered herself back onto her haunches and her voice filtered brokenly into the air between them. Savina watched her friend, and listened with rapt attention. It was clear she was still struggling to make sense of it all, and she couldn't blame her one bit. Savina moved, sitting down close to her friend, hoping to give her the strength and support that she needed in this moment. "Once can be enough," she said softly. Of course she knew that Anu knew this, but she thought perhaps she needed to hear it from another's lips. "I know this...probably isn't the way you imagined it. Not having a lover to share them with, but," she said, the tone of her voice lifting. "I only ever had my mother, and Ehno and Ghita. I never really thought that it was strange when I was younger, to only have a mother. My mama...she was so amazing, we didn't need anyone but her." The dark fey pressed her nose to her friend's damp cheek. "I know you'll be like her Anu. Your babies won't need anyone but you." She meant those words with all her heart.

<style type="text/css">
.saviforestbeach b {font-weight:bold; color:#254E26; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saviforestbeach-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.saviforestbeach p {text-indent:17px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saviforestbeach {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#4A7EAD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tbeach.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCFC; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CEDAE8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread