Blue eyed Devil and [P]urple eyed fallen angel
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /haku2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Photobucket
Once it had mattered little whether it was day or night stretching out above his earthen hued figure. The brilliant rays burned now; blinded him and forced him to turn away from its glorious glare. He desired the night; its colour and deadly tranquillity. His home was in the shadows, dressed with black and a touch of grey tinted with the softest of blue. His eyes held those ancient fires of an evil outmatching this world in age, seemed to grow dully despite the scarce light. Now was daytime and his beloved shadows could not cover him with their touch. There was no worry within the dangerous creature though, because he could no longer taste the soft copper of his own fear – only theirs.

It was the blood that first had caught the dark King’s attention; the fragrance dancing along with the light breeze. Death on top of the glowing life of this particular season. Haku rarely took time to hold back when he faced temptation, and when the young female’s scent reached him shortly after, his tracking route was locked down and of moderate priority. He had always wondered if he should have roasted the little bitch on the fire when she had found his special little room of horrors. The blue eyed demon did not yet know that a second creature had found it too recently. His anger would be great when he would find that Gabriel de le Poer had taken off with the pitch black dagger, but those things lied in the future and would not yet move to weight him down.

The first thing the loner saw of the woman was her back, and he moved with limbs quieter than the light wind carrying her scent to him and disguising his. He was not about to tear out her jugular just yet though. He had to check up on things first of course – had to see if she had learned to hold her mouth when in the presence of an elder. "My, my..” the dark air whistled out through yellowing teeth. ”Alone again, naturally.” there was a wicked grin dancing through his voice, though his face was cruel and cold; promising her nothing.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread